- Spring 2006 syllabus
- Spring 2004 syllabus
- Spring 2003 syllabus, exam and sample answer
- Spring 2002 syllabus, exam and sample answer (taught at Boalt Hall School of Law)
- Fair Use cheat sheet
- Copyright licensing tips
- Brief note on email lists you might use in a copyright law practice
- Original source materials underlying famous copyright cases (including the 2 Live Crew and George Harrison cases).
- Materials related to the Arnstein case.
- A great historical archive of the Betamax case.
- Satava’s sculpture. Lowry’s sculpture
- Steinberg’s View of the World from 9th Avenue
- The Nation’s The Ford Memoirs Behind the Nixon Pardon at issue in Harper & Row v. Nation
- Journal of Catalysis (examples of articles)
- Music Copyright Infringement Resource